Tuesday, October 17, 2006

KEMPER at Sudsy's in Sept!

I wanted to get these photos out here so you all don't forget who KEMPER is!! These are my photos I took of KEMPER when they played last month at Sudsy's. That night the drummer quit which I will not get into but the story is funny to some of us!!! And just because of that, I have purposely left out all pics of that little wanker (except for a few shots of the whole band) but Gabe's pic is the dark long haired hottie up close! Now, KEMPER is on some downtime working in their new drummer named Gabe, who you might remember from Pagan Holiday 1313 some time ago. They should be ready to come back out stonger and tighter than ever within the next 2 months! Ready to spread the darkness Glenn Danzig style, KEMPER will be back out soon better than ever. Until then..check out the website www.kemperkelipothhouse.com (I know...too long but hey..bookmark it!!) or check out JOHN KEMPER on my top 24 on myspace: www.myspace.com/robinincincy and don't forget to go to www.cdbaby.com and buy KEMPER cd "Restless Fury".